We’ve reviewed lots of the best non-toxic, organic, and eco-friendly mattresses that dispatch straight to your residence—these are our best eight organic mattress preferences.
The composition of the mattress weighs more than the quality and type. Chemically-composed mattresses emit toxic gases while you sleep, which as a result, cause skin allergies and respiratory tract diseases. Have the best organic mattress to sleep with comfort and health assurance.
If finding the best organic mattress is nerve-racking, you are here at the right place. This guide has top-rated 9 options.
1. Casper Sleep Hybrid Mattress
Casper hybrid mattress is not only well-known for its comfort but also its high-quality, long-lasting performance. This mattress features three targeted support zone for spine alignment. Moreover, the foam gives moderate pressure to your shoulders, hips, and waist and helps align the spine.
Despite your sleeping style, the Casper hybrid mattress will engulf you in its comfort. This mattress features a resilient spring layer that not only lifts the mattress but also maintains the airflow. On the top is a Latex foam layer for extra comfort.
- Perfect for three persons
- Allow 24-72 hours to get in shape
- Three Zoned SupportTM
- Resilient Spring Base
- No such cons
2. Perfect Cloud Storage Elegance Plush-Gel Mattress
The second on the list is a plush gel-infused mattress to keep you cool even at melting temperatures. The gel-infused layers keep you comfortable all night- while the multi-layer memory foam design relieves your head, shoulder, and back pain.
The temperature controlling feature keeps the body’s temperature moderate and prevents sweating. The top-covering premium knit cover long-lasts in performance. The perfect cloud storage mattress comes ready to use. Yet, allow it to rest for 24-72 hours to get in shape. The quilted 12-inches design offers the best possible sleeping experience.
- Temperature controller
- Quilted 12-inches design
- Multi-layer memory foam
- Premium knit top covering
- The mattress sags eventually
3. Sunrising 12-inches Gel-Infused Memory Foam
You must suffer a lot being a hypoallergenic person. You have to be selective about everything from clothing to food to mattresses. Have Sunrising 12-inches gel-infused memory foam mattress to stay healthy and enjoy a contented night’s sleep.
The gel-infused layer regulates the temperature and keeps you cool. The material is 100% natural latex with no fillers and a toxic smell. The thickness is medium, preventing sinking and sagging. A soft foam layer is beneath the latex layer for a bouncy effect.
- Chemical-free organic construction
- CertiPUR-US certified
- Gel-infused layers for temperature regulation
- Extra soft that causes back pain
4. Avenco Queen Mattress
Let us double the comfort at an affordable price with Avenco queen mattress foam. The 2-layers design with 10-inches thickness offers comfort with a cooling sensation and averts excessive sweating. Moreover, the gel-infused layer is perforated to maintain airflow.
The high-density memory foam helps in relaxing back and shoulder pain. The anti-slip top covering prevents slipping or tripping over even if you move frequently. Avenco queen mattress foam is constructed with organic materials for a healthy sleeping experience.
- It comes with a 100-night trial
- 10 years of ultimate warranty
- 2-layer ergonomic design
- Anti-slip top covering
- On the expensive side
5. Sweetnight Queen Mattress
Does your sleep easily get disturbed when someone moves on the mattress? If that is the case, look for nothing but a Sweetnight queen mattress. A 2-inches gel-infused layer is present to control the body temperature. On top of that is a 5-inches memory foam layer for ultimate comfort.
Sweetnight queen mattress is CertiPUR-US Certified, with 100% organic composition. Besides, the dense layer controls motion to prevent disturbance. Sweetnight queen mattress comes in a box with hustle-free installation. Moreover, you got a 10-years warranty on the mattress with 24/7 dedicated customer support.
- 4-layered comfort zone
- Motion isolation with back-pain relief
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- It comes with a 10-year limited warranty
6. BedLuxury 12-inches Queen Memory Foam Mattress
Reaching home after an exhausting day, you only need a comfy mattress that squeezes your pain and engulfs you in its coziness. Look for nothing but a BedLuxury 12-inches memory foam queen mattress. This mattress is designed for all types of sleepers.
BedLuxury memory foam mattress distributes weight evenly to relieve pressure and back pain. Underneath the memory foam layers, a 1-inch air foam layer is present that regulates temperature. The top covering material is skin-friendly cotton fabric. BedLuxury offers a 1-year money-back warranty on this mattress if you are unsatisfied with the outcome.
- 365 nights money-back warranty
- Perfect for all types of sleepers
- Skin-friendly machine washable fabric
- Pressure relieving medium firm
- Poor customer support
7. Sleep Innovations 14-inches Memory Foam Mattress
Whether it is freezing outside or melting, the Sleep Innovations memory foam keeps you comfortable all night. This mattress features a triple-layer design that maintains body temperature and relieves pain and pressure.
The medium firm supports all kinds of sleepers. A luxurious soft knit cover on the top keeps your skin breathable and relaxed all night. Besides, the premium air channels regulate airflow, maintaining airflow and comfort. Sleep Innovations memory foam comes in a box and hardly takes a minute or two to install.
- Triple-layer design
- It supports all kinds of sleepers
- Premium air channels
- 10-year warranty
- On the expensive side
8. Tuft & Needle Medium-Feel Queen Mattress
Sleeping with severe back pain is hard to deal with. Having a mattress that comforts you and relieves your pain is a blessing. Try Tuft & Needle medium-feel queen mattress. This best organic mattress has 10-inches medium-firm to support all types of sleepers.
The versatile design fits all box springs, platform frames, bunky boards, traditional frames, and slatted frames. The open-cell technology absorbs moisture and heat and provides restful sleep all night. Moreover, the open-cell structure works on pressure points to relieve pain.
- Open-cell cooling technology
- It comes with a 100-night sleep trial
- Hassle-free 10-years warranty
- Versatile, adaptive design for all frames
- Common sagging issues
9. Happsy Organic Mattress
|Item Firmness Description||Firm|
|Fill Material||Organic Cotton|
|Product Dimensions||75″L x 10″W x 38″Th|
The Happsy Organic Mattress is a healthy and safe mattress option that combines the benefits of organic latex and encased coils.
Organic Materials: The Happsy mattress is made with organic latex, organic cotton, and organic wool. These materials are certified organic and free from harmful chemicals and toxins, providing a healthier sleep environment.
Encased Coils: The mattress features individually encased coils that provide excellent support and help reduce motion transfer. The coils also promote airflow, keeping the mattress cool and breathable.
Comfort and Support: The combination of organic latex and encased coils offers a balance of comfort and support. The latex layer contours to the body, relieving pressure points, while the coils provide responsive support and proper spinal alignment.
Breathable and Cooling: The organic cotton cover and coil design enhance airflow and temperature regulation, keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the night.
Eco-Friendly: The Happsy mattress is made with sustainable and eco-friendly materials, making it a greener choice for those concerned about the environment.
- Organic and Non-Toxic
- Cooling Properties.
- More expensive
What Makes a Mattress Organic?
An organic mattress is distinguished by the use of natural and organic materials in its construction. What makes a mattress organic is the absence of synthetic materials and harmful chemicals typically found in conventional mattresses.
Organic mattresses are made from materials such as organic cotton, organic wool, and organic latex that are grown and processed without the use of pesticides, herbicides, or synthetic fertilizers. Additionally, they are free from flame retardants, formaldehyde, phthalates, and other potentially harmful substances.
Organic mattresses prioritize sustainability and environmental responsibility by utilizing renewable resources and employing eco-friendly manufacturing processes. These mattresses offer a healthier sleep environment, reduce exposure to chemicals, and promote a more sustainable and planet-friendly bedding option.
Why Consider an Organic Mattress?
Considering an organic mattress can have several benefits, both for your health and the environment. Here are some reasons why you might want to consider an organic mattress:
- Reduced Exposure to Chemicals: Conventional mattresses often contain synthetic materials, flame retardants, and other chemicals that can off-gas and release volatile organic compounds (VOCs). These chemicals may contribute to indoor air pollution and have potential health risks. Organic mattresses, on the other hand, are made from natural and organic materials that are free from harmful chemicals, providing a healthier sleeping environment.
- Allergy and Sensitivity Relief: Organic mattresses are typically hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites, mold, and mildew. They are less likely to cause allergic reactions or trigger respiratory issues, making them suitable for individuals with allergies or sensitivities.
- Sustainable and Environmentally Friendly: Organic mattresses are made from sustainable and renewable materials such as organic cotton, organic wool, and organic latex. The production of these materials involves fewer synthetic chemicals and reduces the environmental impact compared to conventional mattress manufacturing.
- Durability and Longevity: Organic mattresses are often crafted with high-quality materials and superior craftsmanship, resulting in a more durable product. They can withstand regular use over time, maintaining their shape and performance for a longer period. This durability reduces the need for frequent mattress replacements, contributing to less waste in landfills.
- Supportive and Comfortable: Organic mattresses can offer excellent comfort and support due to the use of high-quality materials such as organic latex or organic wool. They conform to the body’s contours, relieve pressure points, and provide optimal spinal alignment, promoting better sleep quality and overall comfort.
Q: What is an organic mattress?
A: An organic mattress is a type of mattress made from natural and organic materials that are free from synthetic chemicals, pesticides, and other harmful substances. These materials include organic cotton, organic wool, organic latex, and other natural fibers.
Q: Are organic mattresses healthier?
A: Yes, organic mattresses are considered healthier compared to conventional mattresses. They are made from natural and organic materials that are less likely to off-gas harmful chemicals. Organic mattresses also tend to be hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites, mold, and mildew, making them a healthier choice for individuals with allergies or sensitivities.
Q: Are organic mattresses more expensive?
A: Yes, organic mattresses are typically more expensive than conventional mattresses. The higher price is due to the use of organic materials, which are often more expensive to produce. However, many people see the investment in an organic mattress as worthwhile for the health benefits and the positive impact on the environment.
Q: How long does an organic mattress last?
A: The lifespan of an organic mattress can vary depending on the quality of materials and construction. On average, an organic mattress can last between 8 to 12 years or longer with proper care. Regularly rotating and flipping the mattress can help prolong its lifespan.
Q: Can I find organic mattresses in different sizes and firmness levels?
A: Yes, organic mattresses are available in various sizes, including twin, full, queen, king, and California king. They also come in different firmness levels to suit individual preferences, ranging from soft to medium to firm.
Q: How do I clean and maintain an organic mattress?
A: To clean an organic mattress, spot cleaning is usually recommended using mild detergent and warm water. It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning and maintenance. Regularly rotating the mattress and using a mattress protector can help protect it from stains and spills.
Q: Are all organic mattresses certified?
A: Not all organic mattresses are certified, but many reputable manufacturers seek third-party certifications to validate their organic claims. Common certifications for organic mattresses include Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) for organic textiles and Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS) for organic latex.
Q: Where can I buy an organic mattress?
A: Organic mattresses can be purchased from specialty mattress stores, online retailers, and eco-friendly bedding companies. It’s important to do thorough research, read reviews, and choose a reputable brand that meets your specific needs and preferences.
Not only comfort, but you also should care about your health. The best organic mattress ensures your surroundings are safe while enjoying some hours of comfort. While finalizing the best option, ensure it matches your sleeping style and budget range.