We are always been on the lookout for guest writers to contribute articles to Expert Bulletin. We believe that everyone has something unique to share and if you are interested in contributing to the community, we welcome you.
Requirements for Submitting post:
- The article must be written in English.
- The article must be professional and have minimal typographical/grammatical mistakes. Minor mistakes will be fixed by our staff.
- Poorly written articles will be rejected.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site.
- The article must contain a 600 x 420px Image that describes your article. Please make sure any image that you use is either Free Stock Photo, if not give credit to the author in the resources section of your post.
- The article must be appropriate for any demographic.
- The article you send us, must not be published on any other website
By submitting a post for review, you give Expert Bulletin the right to edit, publish, and share this post and claim that you are the owner.
Do I get paid?
At the moment, we don’t pay for the guest columns, we can only give recognition for our contributors. But we hope that we can provide a budget to start paying our Authors later. If you want to offer us an article, freebie or tutorial, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are open for suggestions and we will credit you fully.
What we need from you:
- Full Name / First Name: depending what you prefer to be know as.
- Public Profile URL: You can link to your twitter or any other social media account.
- Bio: a short piece of text describing who you are and what you do.
- Gravatar: if you don’t have a gravatar you should sign up, its a free service that will benefit any posts or comments you make on any blog, and show a small picture of yourself so people can easily identify you.
If your post is not published after 5-10 business days, you should consider it no longer eligible for publication and should feel free to publish it elsewhere.