How to get rid of wrinkles?
The lack of elasticity and moisture in the skin begins to wrinkles. As we age, our skin begins to sag and loosen. Wrinkles usually become prominent in the face, hands, and neck area. Caused of wrinkles include aging, excessive sun exposure, drug use, and stress. Home remedies for wrinkles are discussed below.
Home Remedies for Wrinkles
A great remedy to tighten wrinkles is to apply beaten egg whites to the affected skin. Let dry then wash off with warm water. Pat the area to dry.
- Lemon juice
- Vitamin A caplets
How to use it?
- Take 2 teaspoons of plain yogurt.
- Half a teaspoon of honey.
- And you also take half a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and a teaspoon of Vitamin A (roughly 2 to 3 gel caplets).
- Mix all ingredients properly.
- Apply this mixture to the face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes before washing off.
At night, apply warm coconut oil to the affected skin. This will help retain moisture within the skin as well as keep the skin soft and supple. Using coconut oil on the wrinkled skin is supposed to be a great home remedy. However, you should apply this remedy before going to bed.
- turmeric powder
How to use it?
- Combine turmeric powder, water, and flour, forming a paste.
- Apply the paste to the affected area.
- Let it completely dry.
- Wash off it with lukewarm water.
A popular method of removing wrinkles involves the use of grapes. Cut a fresh green grape. Take the grape halves and rub them across the wrinkles. Leave for about 20 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
Apply fresh lemon juice to the wrinkled area.
7. Ginger and honey
Apply a mixture of fresh shredded ginger and honey to the wrinkled area. This will help moisturize the skin as well as reduce the look of wrinkles.