Skin Tag Removal Home Remedy
Skin tags are benign tumors that commonly form where the skin folds, including your armpits, neck, and groin.
Although they are benign and harmless, they can still cause discomfort and chafing.
Also, many people do not like the way they look. You may want to learn how to get rid of skin tags naturally to keep your skin looking smooth.
Natural Skin Tag Removal
1.Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is easily one of the most effective natural treatments currently available. It is antiseptic, antibacterial, and antifungal.
It can quickly break down and eradicate skin tags and leave your skin looking fresh and smooth.
- Dab a cotton ball in tea tree oil.
- Rub the cotton ball over the skin tag and let it air dry.
- Repeat once per day until the skin tag disappears.
2.Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can be bought at the grocery store for very little money, which makes it affordable to get rid of skin tags at home.
For the best results, you may want to use organic apple cider vinegar. Organic vinegar tends to have stronger antiseptic properties than non-organic varieties.
- Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar.
- Rub the apple cider vinegar on the skin tag. It may sting, which is normal.
- Repeat every day until your skin tag disappears.
Castor oil is an extremely bitter tasting oil that is used for all sorts of things, from inducing labor to getting rid of skin tags. If you have never used castor oil, be prepared for its very strong scent.
- Pour a small amount of castor oil into a small bowl. Add baking soda until the mixture forms a thick paste. At this point, you may wish to add lemon juice if you want to mask the scent.
- Rub the castor oil mixture on your skin tag. Cover the area with a bandage to let the mixture soak in.
- Repeat one or two times per day until the skin tag is gone.
4.Fig Stem Juice
Because of its high acidity level and sugar content, fig stem juice is often used to get rid of skin imperfections, including moles and skin tags.
Fig stem juice is very strong, so when you apply it to your skin tag, it is important to avoid the surrounding skin.
- Dip a Q-tip in fig stem juice. Carefully dab the Q-tip on your skin tag.
- Allow the juice to dry onto your skin.
- Reapply the fig stem juice once per day to get rid of your skin tag in as little as 5 days.
Bloodroot is an herb that has been used for a long time to treat skin tags and other skin issues. It needs to be applied in a very specific way to have any effect on your skin tags.
When you find bloodroot in the store, it has typically been made into a paste. If you use whole bloodroot leaves, you may need to make it into a paste before you can use it.
- Clean the skin tag with hydrogen peroxide.
- Dip a Q-tip into the bloodroot paste. Rub the bloodroot paste onto your skin tag.
- Cover the area with a bandage.
- Repeat every day until the skin tag falls off.
The acidity in lemon juice makes it one of the fastest working natural remedies for skin tags. You have to mix it with apple cider vinegar for the best results.
- Stir 4 drops of apple cider vinegar and 5 drops of lemon juice into a bowl.
- Soak the mixture up with a cotton ball.
- Press the cotton ball to the skin tag.
- Use tape to hold the cotton ball in place.
- Replace this mixture 2 times per day.