How to Make Your Hands Soft Like a Baby?
If you are feel that your hands are dry. You will realize how rough they can be. There are various factors for causing dry hands. The main reason for it, the changing weather could be the culprit.
However, It is not a big problem you cannot reverse. With the right awareness and natural remedies, you can become your hands most softer. In this blog, we have consider the causes of dry hands and what you can do to prevent the dryness.
What Causes Hands To Become Dry?
The main reason for skin dryness is environmental factors. In certain cases, some health conditions and irritants can also cause your skin or hands to dry. The primary factors or causes are included:
1. Environmental or Workplace Conditions
The person who clean their hands multiple times daily with strong
cleanser are more likely to have dry hands. Others who spend a long time for washing dishes also cause to become dryness. The strong soaps and detergents can soak your natural skin oils. This is also causing your skin to become intensely dry.
2. Some Medical Conditions
Medical conditions can also make your hands go dry because diabetes and lupus that affect the blood flow to the extremities. Many other skin disease like psoriasis and eczema can also cause your skin dry.
Though dry hands are natural, it is easy to come back their health. We have listed below some natural technique that can prevent dry hands in most cases.
How To Get Softer Hands Naturally
- Aloe Vera
- Almond Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Egg Yolks
- Sugar Scrub
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has found antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It also contain polysaccharides that can help nourish your skin.
Fresh aloe vera or aloe vera gel
How to Use aloe vera for soft hand?
- Take 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel or can extract gel from fresh aloe leaf.
- Make a smooth texture for it and apply direct it to your hands.
- Let it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse it normal water.
- You can store remaining gel for further use.
- Repeat this process 1-2 times daily.
2. Almond Oil
Sweet almond oil contains lots of nutrients. The main nutrients is fatty acids. It can help moisturize your hands and make softer.
Pure Sweet almond oil
How to Use almond oil for soft hand?
- Direct apply almond oil your hands. You can also apply it your over all skin .
- Leave it on until it absorb.
- You can leaving the oil overnight on your skin.
- You can use this once or more daily.
This remedies heal your hands and make softer with time. But it is make sure that to prevent your hands from going dry again. In the following article, we have mentioned a few ways you can achieve the same.
3. Coconut Oil
The several properties of coconut oil such as emollient is the one of that can help improve skin hydration. It also increase lipid levels on the skin surface. So we can see the properties of coconut oil can help make your hands softer.
Extra virgin coconut oil
How to Use coconut oil for soft hand?
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- Apply directly coconut oil to both your hands and also face.
- Leave it till morning or for a couple of hours.
- Repeat the following steps 1-2 times daily.
Oatmeal is the best home remedies to improve skin. It moisturizes the skin and keep away your hands from dryness. Thereby become your hands softer with every use of oatmeal .
- Oatmeal powder
- Coconut oil
How to Use almond oil for soft hand?
- You can make oatmeal powder or directly buy oatmeal powder
- Take 1 tablespoon of oatmeal powder and add ½ tablespoon of coconut oil
- Add half a tablespoon of coconut oil to the tablespoon of powdered oatmeal.
- Mix well both ingredients and make thin paste.
- Direct apply this paste to your hands.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes until dry before rinsing.
- Apply this mixture once daily.
5. Egg Yolks
Egg yolks are rich in lecithin and an emollient. These helps to improve the condition of skin.
1 egg yolk
How to Use egg yolk for soft hand?
- Whisk the egg yolk well.
- Apply the directly egg yolk to your hands.
- Let it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with mild soap and water to clean the foul egg odor.
- Apply this 3-4 times a week.
6. Sugar Scrub
The aggregation of dry skin cells over your hands can also cause them to become dry. The grainy consistency of sugar granules can help in exfoliating your skin.
- Coconut oil
How to Use sugar for soft hand?
- Take 1 tablespoon of sugar and add it ½ tablespoon of coconut oil
- Blend this mixture for fine paste.
- Apply this paste to your hands and scrub gently.
- Wash it after 3-5 minutes.
- Apply a good moisturizer after washing hand.
- Apply it 1-2 times a week.
Honey can hydrate, soothe, and moisturize your skin. The emollient property of honey can soften your hands.
How to Use honey for soft hand?
- Take a 1 tablespoon of raw honey in your hands.
- Spread it gently over both your hands.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing it.
- How Often You Should Do This
- Do this 1-2 times daily.
8. Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly)
Vaseline has powerful moisturizing properties. Applying petroleum jelly to your hands regularly. It can make your hands and skin softer.
Vaseline (as required)
A pair of cotton gloves
How to Use Vaseline for soft hand?
- Apply a thin layer of Vaseline to both the hands before bedtime.
- Wear a pair of light cotton gloves and go to bed.
- Use this every night.