For centuries, women have sought the tricks for the homemade and natural beauty of our skin, face, hands, and hair. Among the secrets to straighten your hair are the following home remedies:
Milk & Honey Hair Mask
To make your hair look good, and straight as you want, but also with shine, prepare a mask using a cup of milk, and a tablespoon of honey.
Leave in your hair for 2 hours approximately. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Rinsed away and detangle your damp hair.
Hair Conditioner & Almond Oil
Almond oil is one of the most recommended natural ingredients for hair care. This, combined with the common conditioner you always use. It will help in making your hair smooth.
- Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of the almond oil to your conditioner and mix.
- Leave it in your hair for 2 hours.
- Then wash your hair with shampoo and dry it with a hairdryer.
- You don’t need to do this treatment with great frequency: once a month will be okay.
Lemon & Coconut Milk
- Mix a cup of coconut milk with a bit of lemon juice.
- Leave in the refrigerator until it forms a creamy layer.
- Place this mixture in your hair and cover your head with a wet warm towel.
- Let it stand for several minutes.
- When finished, wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
Comb your wet hair. Thanks to this homemade remedy, your hair will be more straight and shiny.