kidney infection treatment without antibiotics
An infection in your kidneys can cause lots of issues. You may have difficulty urinating, painful urination, and experience intense discomfort. It is usually caused by e. Coli bacteria and can be very persistent.
Since antibiotics may not be a great first choice for people, many choose to try these home remedies for kidney infection first.
Natural remedies for kidney infection
1. Olive Oil
Olive oil is renowned all over the world for its amazing health benefits. It is also one of our favorite home remedies for kidney infections. Use extra virgin olive oil to get the most benefits from this home remedy.
How to use olive oil for kidney infection?
- Pour 1/3 cup of water into a glass. Cut a lemon in half.
- Squeeze the juice from 1/2 of a lemon into the water. Stir 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil into the water mixture.
- Drink the entire glass.
2. Tea Tree Oil
One of the most popular essential oils in the world, tea tree oil. It has natural antibiotic properties that make it perfect for fighting kidney infections. Do not ingest tea tree oil. It is not intended for oral consumption.
How to use Tea Tree Oil?
- Add 10 drops of tea tree oil to a warm bath.
- Soak in the bath for 20-25 minutes.
3. Baking Soda
Baking soda is a natural cleansing substance that can do wonders for a persistent kidney infection. You can repeat this remedy every day, making it one of the most convenient home remedies for kidney infection.
How to use Baking soda for kidney infection home remedy?
- Pour 1 cup of water into a glass. Mix at least one tablespoon of baking soda to the water. Stir to dissolve.
- Drink the water.
- Repeat daily.
4. Parsley Juice
When it comes to foods that naturally clean the kidneys, it doesn’t get much better than parsley. It removes harmful toxins from the kidneys. Parsley Juice provides a variety of vitamins and minerals, and flushes the kidneys regularly. You will need lots of parsley for this home remedy. You can buy large bushels of it at the grocery store.
How to use?
- Boil 4 cups of water. Chop 1 cup of parsley into pieces. Add the parsley to the boiling water.
- Remove the water from the heat. Steep for 15 minutes. Strain the parsley out of the water.
- Drink all of the water.
- Repeat daily to cleanse your kidneys of toxins.
5. Aloe Vera Juice
While aloe vera is best known for its ability to beat a bad sunburn, it is also one of the most well-known natural remedies for kidney infections. Since you only need a small amount every day to see results for your kidneys.
It is also one of the most affordable and practical remedies. Keeping an aloe vera plant in your home makes this remedy even easier.
How to use Aloe Vera Juice for kidney?
- Cut 1 aloe vera leaf away from the main plant. Use a knife to cut a long slit in the aloe vera plant. Drain the aloe vera juice from the leaf into a drinking glass.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the aloe vera juice. Drink the aloe vera juice.
- Repeat daily.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a cleansing, antibacterial liquid that can be used to beat kidney infections. When you mix it with honey, it is one of the most effective home remedies for kidney infections.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Combine 1 cup of water, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, and 2 tablespoons of honey in a glass. Stir until the honey is evenly dispersed throughout the water.
- Drink the entire glass of water.
- Repeat daily to keep your kidneys free of infection and running smoothly.