Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
While there are many purported causes of high blood pressure, some people have high blood pressure despite living incredibly healthy lives.
It is often genetic, so it’s important to be able to treat high blood pressure when it cannot be prevented.
Many people prefer to try home remedies for high blood pressure instead of pharmaceutical medications.
Garlic has two purposes as a home remedy for high blood pressure: it naturally lowers blood pressure and reduces your cholesterol level.
People with high blood pressure should repeat this remedy every day to keep their blood pressure low.
- Smash 2 garlic cloves using a fork or the heel of your hand. This creates hydrogen sulfide, which improves blood flow.
- Eat the garlic cloves immediately after crushing them so you do not lose out on any of the garlic juice.
- If you cannot eat whole garlic cloves, try using garlic juice instead.
- Add 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of water to a small cup.
- Drop-in 5 or 6 drops of garlic juice.
Drink this solution 2 times per day.
Lemons are one of the best home remedies for high blood pressure because they make blood vessels more flexible and pliable. This lowers blood pressure and promotes healthy blood flow.
- Pour 1 cup of water into a glass.
- Cut 1 lemon in half.
- Squeeze the lemon juice from half of a lemon into the water.
- Drink first thing in the morning before eating.
Do not add sugar to the lemon water.
3.Onions and Honey
Onions are very healthy for your heart. When eaten on a daily basis, they naturally lower your blood pressure.
You can try to eat 1 whole raw onion every day. However, the remedy listed below is easier for most people to stomach.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of onion juice to 1/2 teaspoon of honey.
- Eat this mixture 2 times per day to lower blood pressure.
Cucurbocitrin is a natural compound that widens capillaries, improving blood flow, and lowering blood pressure. Cucurbocitrin is found in watermelon seeds.
This home remedy can help you lower your blood pressure quickly and effectively.
- Put 2 teaspoons of dried watermelon seeds in a mortar.
- Use a pestle to smash the watermelon seeds.
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Add the watermelon seeds to the water.
- Steep this mixture for 1 hour.
- Strain the watermelon seeds out of the water.
Drink 4 tablespoons of the watermelon water every day.
The herb fenugreek is one of the most effective home remedies for high blood pressure, and it’s very easy to prepare. By using this remedy for 3 months, you can notice marked improvements in your blood pressure.
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Add 2 teaspoons of fenugreek seeds to the water.
- Boil the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Strain the fenugreek seeds and put them into a food processor.
- Add a small amount of water and pulse the seeds to make a paste.
- Divide the mixture in half.
- Take half in the morning before eating.
- Take the other half after dinner before going to bed.
Cayenne pepper is one of our most effective home remedies for high blood pressure because it keeps blood platelets from clumping up in the blood.
To get the benefits of cayenne pepper, you only need to eat a little bit every day. Sprinkle it on your food or use it in the soup.
High blood pressure is often exacerbated by dehydration. Staying hydrated can naturally keep your blood pressure lower. Drinking water is good for high blood pressure.
However, coconut water has even more health benefits. Regularly drinking coconut water will lower your blood pressure over time.