If you are thinking to try eyelash extensions for the first time, you should check an eyelash extensions pros and cons.
The list might be useful to help you decide if this is the right assistance for you.
Pros Of Eyelash Extensions
Every woman is keen to have a pair of charming looks, which can bring passion, hope and confidence to women.
Garnish your eyes with beautiful eyelash extensions, exude your confident charm.
Don’t worry, even if you are a new lash artist, these eyelashes will absolutely give you confidence in how your lash sets will turn out. After applyimg 2-3 times, you are going to master it!
1. Look Beautiful Every Time
Only using Eyelash Extensions, your eyes would look bigger, more colorful and more stunning. You will look naturally attractive and beautiful.
2. Making the Volume Eyelash Extensions More Easy
Eyelashs are full, have bouncy volume and are extremely comfortable.
3. Pain-Free Procedure
Eyelash Extensions are easy to place. They remain closed/spiked even till a fill is due, and that’s with everyday washing! These individual clusters eyelash are made of high quality synthetic fiber.
4. Create Personalized Lashe Look
There are different types of Eyelash Extensions. The wonderful part of eyelash extensions is that you are allowed to make any lash styles you want like a round eye look, a cat eye look and a wispy eye look.
You will adore the black shade and matte finish they are. It looks like your own eyelashes. Besides, it is cruelty-free, light and soft as silk. You will attract all eyes around to you with these elegant and gorgeous eyelash extensions
6. Easily Removable
Eyelash extensions are easily pulled off from the silver foil strip without glue leaves. No stick, no residual, no animal testing.
7. Amazing Looks Without Makeup
8. Waterproof Eyelash
When you appy the Eyelash Extensions,you may see that there may be glue on the band. Don’t worry, it is used to keep the eyelashes in position and prevent them from being lost in transit. You can attempt to gently remove the glue, will not impact the normal use.
Cons Of Eyelash Extensions
- Poor Application Can Affect Natural Lashes
- Time Required to Apply
- Eyelash Extension Allergies
- Needs Maintenance
How to Apply Eyelash Extensions?
- Carefully pull the eyelashes from the case with tweezers.
- Set false eyelashes with your eyeline length, cut to the proper size.
- apply glue along the false eyelash core.
- Keep the eyelash on the root of your natural lashes with force.
- Use an Air blower to dry the glue. Apply layer sealant to hold lashes long-lasting and comb the lashes to get an excellent appearance.
- If essential, use eye shadow or eyeliner to make your eye line look more natural.